Sundance Film Festival 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010


Sundance is a legendary event that people come from all over the world to be a part of. Movies, celebrities, and most importantly, the parties. Sat Jan 23rd was opening weekend and my friend Chris and I had the opportunity to Dj a party at Park City for the Film Festival. It was the Vooray Sundance party and was held at a cabin in deer valley. The weather was incredibly bad the days before and driving up was a nightmare, we almost died a few times just trying to make it up to the cabin.
The party was defiantly one to remember. The people were there to have a great time and you know they were. It was an interesting night because the crowd was not what I expected. A mix of bro's and kinda scenesters were there. When I got there, Klai (an acoustic hippie) was playing. He was good and kept the crowd pretty mellow. Chris and I followed and took it up a couple notches. We played some crazy Electro that took the crowd to another level. It was a ton of fun watching all the people start to dance and get crazy. You know they were having a blast.
After us another DJ followed who played some house and mash up music. My friends and I kept that dance floor nice and busy. It was a great experience and I am stoked that a ton of my friends where there to enjoy that night with me.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment